|FS 1||4 Years|
|FS 2||5 Years|
|Grade 1||6 – 8 years|
Documents required from all applicants:
1. An application form (Filled in and signed by the parent).
2. A Birth Certificate (Stamped by the originating country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the UAE Embassy in that country).
3. A photocopy of the child’s passport.
4. A photocopy of the sponsor’s passport (With valid residence visa).
5. Two recent passport-size photos.
6. Previous school report or transcript (An officially-stamped copy of this transcript is required).
7. Attested Transfer Certificate (In Arabic or English and officially stamped).
8. Vaccination Record.
9. A photocopy of the applicant’s vaccination card.
10. A Good Conduct Certificate from the previous school (for grades 1 – 9).
11. A map showing the residential address of applicants who wish to use school transport.
|FS 1 TO YEAR 1||DOCUMENTS REQUIRED|
|Students starting school for the first time||Two copies of Birth certificate in either English or Arabic. Full details of all vaccinations and immunizations administered on your child|
|FROM YEAR 2 ONWARDS||DOCUMENTS REQUIRED|
|Students transferring from another school in Ajman||A Transfer certificate from the previous School.|
|Students transferring from another Educational Zone in the U.A.E||Transfer certificate from the previous School attested by the previous Educational Zone.|
|Students coming from schools in the U.S.A, Canada, Western Europe, New Zealand and Australia||Original school reports from the previous school. This should include the grade the student has completed or is currently studying in and attested transfer certificate.|
|Students coming from schools in GCC countries||Previous school report by the previous Ministry of Education.|
|Students coming from schools in other countries outside the U.A.E||Transfer certificate from the previous school attested by the previous Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs plus the UAE Embassy in that country.
Attestation by the previous Ministry of Education, the student’s Embassy in the UAE and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.